Wednesday, June 21, 2006

*sniffle*

i fell off my bike. and took the scab off the knee that i grazed when i fell over at netball practice. and then i nearly fell over walking up the stairs at trades hall. maybe i have a brain tumour? and now I have mooched at home all day, moaning when i have to bend my knee and wiping the little crusty trail of liquid that keeps leaking down my leg. On the up side, the friendly lady at the chemist near Esther's was sweet and kind to me, which is exactly what i want in a chemist lady, and gave me those second skin dressing things. Which are soft and clear so I can watch my weeping, pulpy, bloody knee all day long. if i so desire. and i do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, you might even sound tough if it weren't for the fact you were playing netball..... LAME! Take off that bib and bounce the bloody ball.

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cruel.. surely one can be tough while doing less-than-tough things?