Thursday, May 22, 2008

best line ever

ok, so i know it's old now but time doth not diminish my love for Ms Beyonce. and this morning she's keeping me company with admin law and for that I'm grateful. and i ask, who else can get away with saying 'my female intuition tellin me you a dog'. Also, as some know, I love big hair. and now this photo of Beyonce is like some kind of big hair challenge. Shall we take it up E? Get some serious product and a hair dryer with the diffuser attachment? I think that's how it's done...

2 comments:

joe cupcake said...

well there's only really half a hairdo in that photo poppet... but basically no. I just don't think the big curly long big thing is me these days.. i'm more into the round thing you know?

crankypants said...

better bunny? I never pretended to be techno-savvy y'know. and yes, i know you're well into the round thing and you are some kind of seventies dreamboat with all that hair. but this is also pretty out there wouldn't you say? not so 'femme', as 'crazy eighties'... we can keep it in mind in case we want to venture forward a decade in hair fashion. xo