Monday, March 19, 2007

in which i make three different salsas

hey random friends who read my blog, i just wanted to reassure you that i still have happy moments sometimes! like tonight, when i just ate the best nachos of my life and now i tinker around the edges of my research proposal listening to the housemates and E playing mahjong in the living room.

Three different salsas! One fresh tomato, mint and lime. A peanut, coriander and yellow tomato concoction and the third, a roasted tomatillo, garlic and chilli extravaganza. and maybe best of all, the tomatoes, mint, chillies, garlic and tomatillos all came from my very own garden.

ok, now i'm going to go eat cookies and cream ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg are you thus the queen of salsa? i had no idea there was more than one kind of salsa.

that rocks my tastebuds. any salsa making tips?

xx bek

Michael said...

Hey man,

I just wanted to invite you to join the Transgender Blogs ring. I'm trying to boost membership! It'll make networking and helping new folks so much easier.

http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=transgenderblogs;action=addform